How to check SSC exam results in Bangladesh? There are several ways to check SSC exam results in Bangladesh:
1. Online: You can check your results on the official website of the Education Board of Bangladesh (www.educationboardresults.gov.bd).
2. SMS: You can also receive your results via SMS by sending a message to a designated number. The format of the message varies depending on the mobile operator.
In order to get results via text message service, one must type: “SSC first three letters of the respective board roll number 2022,” into a message and send it to 16222.
For Dakhil exams, one must type: “DAKHIL first three letters of the respective board roll number 2022,” into a message and send it to 16222.
3. EIIN Number: If you want to check your school or college’s results, you can check it through the EIIN number of your school or college.
4. Android App: You can also check your SSC results through the official android app of Education Board of Bangladesh
5. From Institute: You can also check your results from the Institute where you have taken the examination
6. Newspaper: Your results will also be published in the local newspapers.